Contact & Surgeries
If you contact me in writing, please remember to include your full name, address and telephone number (where appropriate). If you are contacting me about a casework matter, please also include any relevant reference numbers. These details will help us to deal with your case more efficiently.
Tel: 020 8469 4638 (10.00am-2.00pm Monday-Friday, excluding bank holidays)
Post: House of Commons, London SW1A 0AA
UPDATE MARCH 2020: In line with Government guidance on limiting the spread of coronavirus, my office is currently closed to the public and my staff are working from home. We will continue to pick up emails, letters and telephone messages as usual, but it may take us longer to respond. Thank you for your understanding.
A list of local and national coronavirus information and support services can be found here.
IMPORTANT UPDATE: Due to ongoing concerns about the coronavirus, I will not be holding my usual surgeries for the foreseeable future. We are currently trying out alternative arrangements such as telephone appointments and will update this page whenever we have further information. You can also continue to contact me and the team by email, post or telephone.
Upcoming Telephone Advice Surgeries
Thursday June 18th 3.00-5.00pm
Thursday June 25th 3.00-5.00pm
Thursday July 2nd 3.00-5.00pm
Thursday July 9th 3.00-5.00pm
Thursday July 16th 4.00-5.00pm
Thursday July 23rd 3.00-5.00pm
If you are a constituent with an issue to raise and wish to take part in one of my telephone advice surgeries, please email me at email@example.com or call 020 8469 4638 and leave a message. As usual please remember to include your name, address and telephone number, along with a brief outline of the issue with which you need assistance.
We will give everyone a prearranged 15 minute slot, so please let us know if you have a preferred time within the specified window. We will get back to you as soon as we can.
If you are in need of urgent assistance (especially when the office is closed), the following organisations may be of use to you:
- National Domestic Violence Helpline – 0808 2000 247, www.refuge.org.uk Other DV support services are listed here.
- To make a non-urgent crime report – 101
- Report ASB to LBL – https://lewisham.gov.uk/inmyarea/publicsafety/antisocial-behaviour/report-antisocial-behaviour or https://www.fixmystreet.com/
- Lewisham Homes out-of-hours repairs team – 0800 028 2028
- Advice Lewisham – www.citizensadvicelewisham.org.uk
- British Gas emergency number – 0800 111 999
- Thames Water emergency number – 0800 316 9800
- Samaritans – Tel.: 116 123, text: 07725 90 90 90 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have become homeless:
- Streetlink on 0300 500 0914 or https://www.streetlink.london/Streetlink_London_HomePage
- No Second Night Out – 0870 383 3333
- 999 Club – 0208 694 5797
- Shelter – 0808 800 4444