As an MP I can help constituents with matters relating to central government departments, such as social security and pensions, immigration and passports, health, student finance, policing and education.

If you need help with something which is controlled by local government, such as street cleaning, refuse collection, street lighting, pavements, trees, noise complaints, local planning and parking, your local councillors are best placed to assist in the first instance. You can find contact details for your councillors here.

If you are contacting me in my capacity as Shadow Minister for Disabled People, please note that unfortunately I do not have the resources to take up cases for people who live outside Lewisham Deptford. I am, however, always keen to hear your experiences of how the system is (or isn’t) working.

How to Contact Me


Tel: 020 8469 4638 (11.00am-3.00pm Monday-Friday, excluding bank holidays. Please leave a message at other times.)

Post: House of Commons, London SW1A 0AA

If you contact me in writing, please remember to include your full name, address and telephone number (where appropriate). If you are contacting me about a casework matter, please also include any relevant reference numbers. These details will help us to deal with your case more efficiently.

A list of local and national coronavirus information and support services can be found here and here.

Advice Surgeries

Due to ongoing concerns around COVID-19 and security, I will not be holding my usual surgeries for the foreseeable future. I am, however, holding regular remote advice surgeries via video or telephone call.

If you would like to book one of our 15 minute appointments, please email or call 020 8469 4638. As usual, please remember to include your name, address and telephone number, along with a brief outline of the issue.

Upcoming Surgeries

Wednesday 13th April 3.00-6.00pm
Friday 22nd April 3.00-6.00pm

Friday 13th May 3.00-6.00pm
Friday 27th May 3.00-6.00pm

Friday 10th June 3.00-6.00pm
Friday 24th June 3.00-6.00pm

Friday 8th July 3.00-6.00pm
Friday 22nd July 3.00-6.00pm

Urgent Assistance

If you are in need of urgent assistance (especially when the office is closed), the following organisations may be of use to you:

If you have become homeless:

All personal information given to me or my staff will be treated confidentially. In order to make representations on your behalf, we may need to pass your information to other agencies. If you have any queries regarding your personal data, please contact my office. I undertake to handle the information you supply in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1988 and the UK General Data Protection Regulation. You can read my privacy and data retention policy in full here.
Line drawing of Deptford
Line drawing of Deptford
Link to Instagram Link to Twitter Link to YouTube Link to Facebook Link to LinkedIn Link to Snapchat Close Fax Website Location Phone Email Calendar Building Search